[dancer-users] DPAE and reset passwords (Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible)

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Mon Apr 3 10:38:53 BST 2017

On Mon, 3 Apr 2017 19:15:31 +1000 Nathan Bailey wrote:
> Yes, forcing that value on in Extensible.pm makes the page appear,

Okay, I would do some debugging around here to see if there is any
attempt to set it:

https://metacpan.org/source/HORNBURG/Dancer2-Plugin-Auth-Extensible-0.703/lib/Dancer2/Plugin/Auth/Extensible.pm#L271

> but then clicking the 'Reset password' button doesn't seem to do
> anything.

As in does a POST request and forwards back to the same page, or
nothing at all?

> The "$app->log(...)" statements don't seem to be appearing anywhere,
> is there a 'debug' mode I need to turn on or a config setting to
> direct the logging to a file/Log::Report?

Yes, you can configure that per-dispatcher (with the mode changed to
DEBUG) but probably easier just to do:

use Dancer2::Plugin::LogReport mode => 'DEBUG';

Andy