[dancer-users] how to change drop down list on different tabs

John J. McDermott, CPLP jjm at jkintl.com
Tue Mar 22 17:38:30 GMT 2016

Changing the drop down can be done most easily client-side. Therefore,
I'd use jQuery to switch tabs and change the drop down.

--john

On 3/22/2016 11:08 AM, Wanjuan Yang wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a template:
> The first part is a form with a drop down list.
> The second part of the template consists different tabs.
>
> By selecting from the list, it shows different content in the second
> part of the template.
>
> But I want to change the drop down list content when switch between
> tabs. How can I do it?
>
> The simplified version of the codes look like:

>     <h3 >Select a tissue specific analysis: </h3>
>        <form action=“/someaction/&" method="post" autocomplete="off">
>            <select name="tissue" class="tissue_selector">
>                  <?pl foreach my $tissue ( @$tissues ){ ?>
>                     <option value="[== $tissue->[1] =]"> [==
> $tissue->[0] =]</option>
>                <?pl } ?>
>         </select>
>     </form>

>        <ul class="tabs">
>      </ul>

> Many thanks,
> Wendy

John J. McDermott, CPLP
Learning and Performance Consultant
jjm at jkintl.com 575/737-8556
Check out my security blog posts <http://cybersecurity.learningtree.com>
Add an A for the Arts To STEM and get STEAM and a strong engine to move
forward.