[dancer-users] Setting cookie name at runtime

Yanick Champoux yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Mon Mar 21 19:20:42 GMT 2016

On 2016-03-21 12:00 PM, Clive Eisen wrote:
> Unfortunately I get
>
> Exception caught in 'core.app.before_request' filter: Hook error: Usage: Dancer2::Core::Role::SessionFactory::cookie_name(self)
>
> when I try your suggestion

Ah yes, the SessionFactory attributes are read-only. Either there should
be lobbying done to turn those attributes `rw`, or you could be evil and do

	engine('session')->{cookie_name} = '...';

This being said, doing that revoke all warranties and is not
recommended. I'll deny I even mentioned it. If I had mentioned it. Which
I didn't. Nope. Don't even know what you're talking about. ;-)

Joy,
`/anick