[dancer-users] Setting cookie name at runtime

Clive Eisen clive at hildebrand.co.uk
Mon Mar 21 14:41:34 GMT 2016

Hello

I have a dancer2 app that uses

Dancer2::Session::Cookie
and
Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible

And I can set the cookie name in the config file

The app, however, serves multiple domains, and serves different content
based on
1) The user
and
2) the domain of the request

This all works as expected except

I would like to have different cookies for each domain so a single user can be looged in
more than once with different credentials on the same browser

I have tried

set session_cookie => ‘blah1.dancer.cookie’

and

config->{engines}{session}{Cookie}{cookie_name} = “blah1.dancer.cookie”

in the before hook,
but neither seem to affect the cookie name

Is what I am trying to do impossible?

If I have missed it in the docs I appoligise

TIA

--
Clive Eisen
GPG: 75056DD0