[dancer-users] redirects with SSL

Zahir Lalani ZahirLalani at oliver.agency
Tue Mar 1 15:22:56 GMT 2016

Hi

We have an issue that is not actually a dancer problem but hoping there is a config that dancer has.

Our systems sit behind a load balancer which off-loads SSL, so dancer only ever sees http connections. It mostly does not matter as the load balancer handles the reverse. However using the built in redirect is the issue as dancer only knows that the connection (inside the network) is http. It is not aware that it actually is https. So the redirect header of course sends out an http link. Is there any way to configure this so it is made aware of the fact that it needs to be https?