[dancer-users] Dancer2 appname

Daniel Perrett dp13 at sanger.ac.uk
Thu Jul 14 11:25:23 BST 2016

It seems from examples that appname must be a package (specifically, a package which uses Dancer2) but I don't think it's spelled out anywhere that this is a requirement (I've looked in Manual and Manual::Migration).

I notice that Dancer2::Plugin seems to depend on this - https://github.com/PerlDancer/Dancer2/blob/c598c4c45db729ba9e8a9af79a0afcb3a7d03dae/lib/Dancer2/Plugin.pm#L466-L476 .

Could you confirm this is the intention and that arbitrary app names are not permitted?

Happy to write a docs patch to make it clearer if so.

Daniel