[dancer-users] Support for XML serialization in Dancer2

Daniel Böhmer post at daniel-boehmer.de
Sun Jul 10 14:29:29 BST 2016

Hi James,

I am one of the authors in the Stackoverflow question you linked.

As I stated in my SO answer I just posted a simple draft of an
XML module to get the OP started. I generally don't like XML
that much and used the XML code from the Dancer1 plugin.

As my answer is a community answer you're free to change the
XML module to something more favorable.

Since January 2015 I've made some progress with Dancer2 and
also released my first CPAN module (which is actually a
Dancer2 plugin). If you had benefit from it and somebody
from the Dancer team would approve my draft I could make
a release.

What do you think?

Kind regards
Daniel Böhmer