[dancer-users] production.yml & development.yml

Wanjuan Yang wy1 at sanger.ac.uk
Mon Jul 4 16:33:36 BST 2016

Thanks for the reply!

I found the config file in /data/dancer/

I changed the following line '-E development' to '-E production'

Now it looks like:

STARMAN_OPTS="--workers 4 -E production --preload_app"

And the development.yml is exactly the same as production.yml

But it becomes not working when switching to production.

Any ideas what is missing? Are there anywhere else need to change to production as well?

Many thanks,
Wendy