[dancer-users] ADFS authentication / authorisation

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Sat Jul 2 11:58:21 BST 2016

On 07/02/2016 12:37 PM, mark jones wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Does Dancer2 have any plug-ins to facilitate authentication/authorisation using Active Directory Federation Services (*ADFS*) as an identity provider?
> I’d like to use ADFS control authentication, and authorisation using Active Directory security groups.

Does ADFS use a different interface than AD itself?

As far as I know you can use LDAP queries to perform AD authentication, and there are at least two modules on
CPAN related to that:

https://metacpan.org/pod/Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::ActiveDirectory
https://metacpan.org/pod/Net::LDAP::Class::User::AD

Regards