[dancer-users] tt tags

David H untg99 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 00:24:15 GMT 2016

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Kadir Beyazlı <kadirbeyazli at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As I understand from this experience, "engines" parameters must be
> defined only once at config.yml
> For both "template toolkit" and "session", I had defined parameter
> "engines" and last one overrided earlier ones
> I think correct definition should be as follow
>
> session: YAML
> template: "template_toolkit"
>
> engines:
>   session:
>     YAML:
>       session_dir: /home/kadir/dancer-sessions
>   template:
>     template_toolkit:
>       start_tag: '<%'
>       end_tag:   '%>'

I think you're right there.
As a general rule I try to avoid touching the config.yml since I've spent
hours debugging things like cookie issues only to realise it was actually
something in the .yml file wasn't defined in the right place or was
overriding something else, or was it?
I vote for config.json :)