[dancer-users] template parameters are not working
kadirbeyazli at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 23:23:26 GMT 2016
On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 1:17 AM, Andrew Beverley <andy at andybev.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 2016-01-19 at 00:55 +0200, Kadir Beyazlı wrote:
>> But when I change their place (session definition first), it works:
>> session: YAML
>> session_dir: /home/kadir/dancer-sessions
>> template: "template_toolkit"
>> start_tag: '<%'
>> end_tag: '%>'
> You've got the engines key twice. You need to combine them:
> session_dir: /home/kadir/dancer-sessions
> start_tag: '<%'
> end_tag: '%>'
[KB] You are right. For 3 days I am challenging with this issue. I was
think that "engines" parameter should be defined for each. This caused
overriding earlier definitions. Now it is working :) It is a big
coincidence that I faced this problem when you updated
TemplateToolkit.pm which made me thinking if this update was he reason
of problem :). But thanks to this problem, I completely debugged core
files of Dancer2.
> dancer-users mailing list
> dancer-users at dancer.pm
GSM : +90 535 821 50 00
More information about the dancer-users