[dancer-users] template parameters are not working

Kadir Beyazlı kadirbeyazli at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 22:55:32 GMT 2016

Hi All,

Because Rick replied with a new topic, I am replying to this mail too
because I solved problem.

I completely debugged TemplateToolkit.pm. There is change at this file
but this is not the reason of my problem
I tried several things and found problem!

At config.yml I have following definitions, template toolkit
parameters do not work!

template: "template_toolkit"
engines:
  template:
    template_toolkit:
      start_tag: '<%'
      end_tag:   '%>'

session: YAML
engines:
  session:
    YAML:
      session_dir: /home/kadir/dancer-sessions

But when I change their place (session definition first), it works:

session: YAML
engines:
  session:
    YAML:
      session_dir: /home/kadir/dancer-sessions

template: "template_toolkit"
engines:
  template:
    template_toolkit:
      start_tag: '<%'
      end_tag:   '%>'

I also Dumped config and realized that anything is not known defined
before session. It is strange to me.

--
Kadir Beyazlı
Computer Engineer