[dancer-users] Default config for DPAE::Provider::DBIC

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Wed Jan 13 17:55:45 GMT 2016

On Wed, 2016-01-13 at 15:49 +0000, Andrew Beverley wrote:
> I've realised that I can kill 2 birds with one stone here. I'll create
> new (better-named) configuration options with the new defaults, but
> leave the old ones in place undocumented (or with a note as such).

Actually, that won't work. If you're using the defaults, then you're not
putting anything in the config file...

As such, my intention is to change the defaults. Like I say, I'd be
surprised if anyone is using the defaults because of what they are, but
please shout if you think this is a problem.

I'll be creating new config options to specify the "source" of each item
of data (whilst leaving the old ones for backward compatibility). This
will automatically generate standard resultset names etc (to reduce the
amount of configuration), but each one will be able to be overridden if
required.