[dancer-users] Code behaves differently on digitalocean.

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Sun Jan 10 06:30:35 GMT 2016

No idea here, just a few point to try to track down the issue:

Do you use the same version of Perl? The same version of Dancer?
Do you launch the app the same way on both places or do you, for example,
use plackup on your development machine and
Starman on the server?

Try to eliminate any difference between the two setups and see if at some
point it starts working on the server.
(Or stops working on the development machine as well :)

Gabor