[dancer-users] Wolowitz

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Mon Aug 15 14:11:55 BST 2016

On 08/15/2016 03:01 PM, Zahir Lalani wrote:

> [...]

Yeah, in the source code of this plugin we have:

  my $conf = $dsl->{app}{config}{plugins}{'Locale::Wolowitz'};

This look very suspicious (going through hashrefs instead of using methods) and
is most likely the cause of your problem.

I suggest to contact the author and ask him to fix this mistake.

Regards
	Racke