[dancer-users] send_file for new content

Kadir Beyazlı kadirbeyazli at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 16:11:41 BST 2015

Hi Rick,

First of all thanks for reply but the mail reached to me with new
topic so I realized reply now.

Regarding send_file, it does not solve my problem because as I wrote
at recent mail, as I understand from manual it send_file is used to
display for already created file. My problem was setting header as
excel and create a new file

I solved my problem by using module Spreadsheet::WriteExcel

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Rick Leir <richard.leir at canadiana.ca> wrote:

>> > [KB] I will try and inform you as early as possible, thanks
>> >>
>> [KB] As I read from tutorial, send_file returns a file which already
>> exists. It does not create a new file with new content.
>

> This example sends html, but you could create other types of data. HTH.
>
>     my $ret_html = <<HTDATA;
> <!DOCTYPE html>
> <head>
> <title>Example</title>
> </head>
> HTDATA
>
>     send_file( \$ret_html, content_type => 'text/html');
> Cheers -- Rick

Kadir Beyazlı
Computer Engineer
GSM : +90 535 821 50 00