[dancer-users] dsl keyword start

Kadir Beyazlı kadirbeyazli at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 16:05:39 BST 2015

Hi Rick,

I am not expert at Dancer2 but I think I know why dsl 'start' is used.
By using dsl 'start', you say that it is a Dancer2 web application.
'dance' is alias for dsl 'start' and one of ecah shoud be used at the
end of perl script. (extension with .pl)

But if you use .pm file and starting application with the command
'plackup', 'start' or 'dance' is not needed

On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 3:54 PM, Rick Leir <richard.leir at canadiana.ca> wrote:
> Hi Everyone
> The dsl keyword start does not seem to be necessary in my app, and when I
> use it at the end of my app the tests hang. I am curious: is this legacy?
> Thanks
> Rick
> https://metacpan.org/pod/Dancer2::Manual#start

Kadir Beyazlı