[dancer-users] Template Toolkit Help

John McDermott, CPLP jjm at jkintl.com
Mon Sep 21 20:50:32 BST 2015

Since you have two data items and a button, I'd probably make a form for
each pair, make the button have an onClick function that adds the items
to a list, and then an overall submit button to do the submit. Or use a
list like the example I posted earlier and have each pair in the list,
if it wasn't a big list. So
12s
12l
7s