[dancer-users] Don't turn back on warnings that I've turned off

Maxwell Carey mcarey at ucar.edu
Tue Sep 15 22:43:50 BST 2015

What version of Dancer are you using? The behavior changed in v1.3111 when
the import_warnings config setting (import warnings by default) was
replaced by global_warnings (don't import warnings by default). See
https://metacpan.org/pod/Dancer::Config#global_warnings-boolean-default:-false

I get no warnings for the following app with Dancer 1.3138, using the
default config file:

package MyApp;
use Dancer ':syntax';
no warnings 'uninitialized';