[dancer-users] Disabling main layout

Cymon cymon.ML at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 23:11:21 BST 2015

The solution I usually use is keeping routes using different layout in
different Apps.
In my opinion, if you have something important as the
layout changing,  It's not wrong to keep these
routes in different modules.

For the situation described in the mail, where we have just to turn off
links, probably an IF in the template should be enough...

Simone Faré
http://perlishscrewdriver.blogspot.com
http://www.strehler-cms.org/