[dancer-users] dancer book?

Ken Peng ken at cloud-china.org
Fri Sep 11 01:56:22 BST 2015

Hi,

I was once a sinatra user. When we made the cloud project (yes currently
everything is a cloud) I decided to write the backend API with Perl
since I think it has better integration to systems, so Dancer was
chosen. Currently our cloud DNS/Mysql backend are powered by Dancer.
Most docs could be found here though they are in non-english,
http://docs.yyclouds.com

Since we use RESTful API for backend, can you tell me how to let Dancer
generate the standard RESTful interface automatically?

Thx.