[dancer-users] Image Uploader

Attila Bárdi attila.bardi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 20:32:32 BST 2015

Have you ever tried to upload image via cgi?

http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=575084 <http://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=575084>
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2272092/why-is-this-perl-cgi-script-failing-to-upload-images-correctly	 <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2272092/why-is-this-perl-cgi-script-failing-to-upload-images-correctly>

So this is the very same.