[dancer-users] Ajax session handling

WK wanradt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 10:31:33 GMT 2015

Hi!

> The ajax routes use variables which I set in the other routes and are
> available within the same session,
> but when using Starman, how do I make sure that the ajax calls stay within
> the session the template comes from
> that fires the ajax calls?
> I hope the question is clear enough,

As HTTP is stateless protocol, the sessions are built on 2 technics:
cookies and id in query parameters. So, when user has session set up
for browser/html, it is usually done via cookies. Same cookies (in
same domain) are included in every next request browser does, so be
they then ordinary get-calls or ajax-calls, no matter.

If yuo need keep sessions up without cookies, you should use session
id-value in every request URL-s. But this is hardly case in your
situation.

Wbr,
--
Kõike hääd,