[dancer-users] Dancer2::Plugin::SendAs

Alexis Sukrieh sukria at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:28:32 GMT 2015

Hi guys.

My two cents : the fact the old behavior broke some serializers is indeed a
problem.

Also, given that D2 provides a clean scoping (thanks Apps!) it's not such a
problem we're now stricter. If you want both, just put the serializers in
an app and you're done.

Bonus side effect : your code is now cleaner :-)

So, to me, this is the right thing to do for D2.