[dancer-users] (no subject)

Richard Reina gatorreina at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 01:02:56 BST 2015

Oops let me try again. So far in my app I have been restricting access to
registered users that have created an account by doing:

get '/dashboard' => sub {

    if (! defined(session 'username')) {

    redirect '/'; }

}

Is this okay? I really don't have any special roles to authenicate just
need to make sure that registered users only get to certain pages -- pages
that would only make sence if you were a registered user in the first
place. Can I forgoe more formal and extensive authentication in my case?