[dancer-users] Form Validation Profantity

Andrew Solomon andrew at geekuni.com
Wed Oct 14 09:51:49 BST 2015

Hi Richard

I haven't had to do this so far, but if I did I would probably look into a
service like this

https://www.webpurify.com/

which provides an API you can call. Once you decide how to proceed - please
let us know!

cheers

Andrew

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 3:14 AM, Richard Reina <gatorreina at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am still working on form validation and figure I need to check for
> profanity in case some prankster wants to get cute with a form. Was looking
>               at Regexp::Common::profanity but wondering how other dancer
> programmers have handled this in their own projects.
>
> Thanks
>
> P.S. I know that some are of the mind that filtering for profanity is not
> worth the effort. I respect that opinion but still want to try.

Andrew Solomon

Mentor at Geekuni http://geekuni.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/asolomon