[dancer-users] Question About Session Variables

Andrew Solomon andrew at geekuni.com
Wed Nov 18 23:03:09 GMT 2015

Fear not, Richard!

The great thing about sessions is that they're indexed by cookies, and each
of your users gets their own cookie so there's no overlap.

This blog of mine might be helpful in understanding how it all works:

http://blog.geekuni.com/2015/06/three-ways-to-implement-sessions.html

Andrew

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 10:47 PM, Richard Reina <gatorreina at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Hypothtetical question: When user 'A' logs in to my Dancer2 App, the app
> creates the session variable 'user_id' after authenticaltion and passes it
> to to other routes throughout the app. If at that point another user logs
> in, user B or even multiple users, is there any risk of the session
> 'user_id' getting overwritten by another user?

Andrew Solomon

Mentor at Geekuni http://geekuni.com/
http://www.linkedin.com/in/asolomon