[dancer-users] New release of Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Tue Mar 17 09:05:24 GMT 2015

Thanks to the copious amount of pull requests from Henk van Oers, Andrew Beverly and
Gabor Szabo there is a new release of Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible on CPAN.

After bundling up these bug fixes and little improvements in a release, I'm going
to further review Andrew's work on creating user, updating users and password
reset.

To make this even better, we need help with testing the distribution and write
tests that covers all aspect of this module.

Regards
         Racke

--
Modern Perl, Dancer and eCommerce consulting.