[dancer-users] Public web server by default is insecure

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Sun Mar 15 17:33:37 GMT 2015

On Sun, 2015-03-15 at 07:10 +0200, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> When we launch a newly created Dancer2 application it will listen on
> every interface of the computer. So anyone on the network will be able
> to access it.

Personally I like this behaviour, as I normally develop on a remote
server. Whatever I'm developing is not normally something that I'm
bothered other people having access to.

If there are general concerns about other people getting access, then
surely it is better to run a local firewall anyway?

Andy