[dancer-users] Multiple config files for Dancer2 app

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 18:31:45 BST 2015

I suggest not using Dancer2 for the config loading here. The config loading
for Dancer2 really should be for the framework. Even though you can add
configurations for the app, it seems like a very custom and advanced
situation.

What I recommend is having a setup() method in your app that loads
configuration files for the database handles. Then you call that setup and
*then* call ->to_app.

Do you understand what I mean?