[dancer-users] Examining incoming POST headers.

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 06:46:54 BST 2015

On Mon, Jul 20, 2015 at 7:43 AM, Sawyer X <xsawyerx at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jul 19, 2015 at 6:59 AM, Henk van Oers <henk at signature.nl> wrote:
>

>> On Sat, 18 Jul 2015, Vincent Freeman wrote:
>>
>>  [Comments in-line]
>>>>

>>  Vincent, would you be able to raise this as a ticket
>>>>

>>> Sure, will do.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> Vince.
>>>

>> It seems Sawyer is having trouble with his mail-client.
>>

> That's a gracious way of saying "Sawyer hadn't noticed someone opened a
> ticket". :)

And in case anyone is not sure what Henk is referring to, I'll add a few
words:
https://github.com/PerlDancer/Dancer2/issues/956

Henk has commented, rightfully, that the "headers" keyword actually refers
to setting response headers, not getting the request headers. That's the
confusion (even for me, since I don't even remember ever using the
"headers" keyword) and that is why this shouldn't be an issue with the
keyword.

Thanks, Henk! :)