[dancer-users] Examining incoming POST headers.

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 00:35:52 BST 2015

The DSL keywords are much more preferable since that allows us to play more
with the internals. We assure the DSL will work, but we do not assure the
internal objects will stay the same. In this specific case, I see no reason
why "request->headers" won't work forever.

It seems like "headers" is only calling "header" again instead of literally
calling the "headers". Vincent, would you be able to raise this as a ticket
meanwhile so we could address it and you could easily track it?