[dancer-users] Open source web applications in Dancer?

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Mon Jan 12 15:10:27 GMT 2015

Hi,

I've just added the App::Notifier Shlomi Fish mentioned to the Dancefloor:
See at the bottom:  http://perldancer.org/dancefloor

With this I started an experiment to collect the Dancer-based open-source
web applications that do not have their own web site.

They might be on CPAN as App::Notifier or they can be on Github alone.
(or in some other public source code repository)

If you wrote one, or if you know about one, this is the time to either send
a pull
request or reply to this e-mail with the link to the source code of the
application.

Gabor