[dancer-users] Should get '/projects/' => also handle /projects redirecting to /projects/

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Tue Feb 3 12:52:33 GMT 2015

I am learning Flask, microframework in Python similar to Dancer.

In flask if you define a route to something with a trailing slash like

get '/projects/' => sub {}

It will automatically insert a route for
get '/projects' => sub { redirect '/projects/' }

See Unique URLs / Redirection Behavior
http://flask.pocoo.org/docs/0.10/quickstart/

Then if you manually try to add the slash-less route, Flask blows up.

I wonder if Dancer2 should have similar behavior, without the blowing up
part?

Gabor