[dancer-users] Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible problem - likely me

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Fri Dec 4 21:50:42 GMT 2015

On Fri, 2015-12-04 at 16:37 -0500, John Stoffel wrote:
> I'm trying to play with Authentication in Dancer2, and I can't get the
> dang example from Gabor at his blog
> (http://perlmaven.com/password-protecting-web-pages-in-dancer2) to
> run, it keeps giving me the following error:
>
>    No Auth::Extensible realms configured with which to authenticate
> user

Your example works for me. Are you sure the app is reading your config
at all?

Try dumping config() from a route, and checking whether it contains your
configuration (bear in mind that it will still contain default
information if your config isn't being read).

If it is, also check that the dump contains your Auth::Extensible
config.

Andy