[dancer-users] How to data into webpage

Richard Reina gatorreina at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 17:44:27 BST 2015

Hi Atilla,

Thank you very much for the reply. I'm afraid that I am trying it but must
have something wrong with my syntax.

This is how I display raw data.

<% FOREACH ID IN MyHash.keys %>

<% MyHash.$ID.NAME %>

<% END %>

But when I do:

<select>
[% FOREACH ID IN MyHash.Keys %]
<option value="[% ID %]" >[% ID %]</option>
[% END %]
</select>

It does not seem to work. Only '% ID %' appears.