[dancer-users] Dancer2 Basic YAML question

David H untg99 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 18:30:26 BST 2015

Hi All,

I've put this into a config.yml file and it isn't working really at all and
I'm guessing there is something basic going on that I don't know about.

template: "template_toolkit"
engines:
   template:
     template_toolkit:
       start_tag: '<%'
       end_tag:   '%>'

session: Cookie
engines:
   session:
     Cookie:
       secret_key: yoursecretpassphrase
       default_duration: 604800

When I put in the session: Cookie line after the template toolkit line, it
gives me an error about not having a secret_key.
When I put the section before it, it just return <% content %> on every
page, presumably because something is failing after the cookie section or
my .yml formatting is completely wrong...

Can I please have some pointers as to where exactly I'm going wrong here?

Thanks in advance,

David