[dancer-users] HTML Forms Dancer::Layout::Bootstrap

Sam Batschelet sbatschelet at mac.com
Fri Aug 14 16:00:16 BST 2015

> On Aug 14, 2015, at 10:29 AM, Richard Reina <gatorreina at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Warren,
>
> I hope this question is okay to post. I know it does deal with frontend but my question also relates directly to dancer. Specifically, can anyone tell me if I want to try using bootstrap with my Dancer2 application would it be helpful to use this dancer plugin Dancer::Layout::Bootstrap or would I be better served to just go to not use it?

Just my 2c here but your better off learning how to make bootstrap work with your app then using a plugin to simply give you access to something like bootstrap.  Also from what I can see this plugin uses bootstrap 2 which I would consider as outdated personally.  I would start here http://getbootstrap.com/getting-started/ could be as simple as using the Bootstrap CDN in your template.  Maybe try using the example in the POD https://metacpan.org/pod/Dancer2::Tutorial#Layouts see if you can get it to work with bootstrap.

-Sam