[dancer-users] HTML Forms

Warren Young wyml at etr-usa.com
Thu Aug 13 20:21:18 BST 2015

On Aug 13, 2015, at 12:59 PM, Richard Reina <gatorreina at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry, thought there would be a perl solution instead of one in javascript.

Login pages are front-end things, so all that’s on-topic for Dancer are things like this:

  http://advent.perldancer.org/2014/19

That only talks about the back-end authentication, as is appropriate for Dancer.

There are a bunch of ways to do this, but you’ll get better answers with concrete questions (“I tried X with code Y, and Z happened”) than open-ended ones (“How can I do W in Dancer?”)  Show us that you have at least *tried* to solve the problem on your own.