[dancer-users] HTML Forms

David H untg99 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 15:08:45 BST 2015

I'm the same Richard, can't design stuff to save my life!!
I usually google something like "user account page css" or something.
Depending on what I'm looking for I'll also search  http://codepen.io/
which has some really awesome (and sometimes useful!) stuff.

I've been looking for something dashboardy for you but it's hard to know
what words to use, as a dashboard and a user account dashboard are two
different things. It might be worth using a dashboard type theme like this:
http://codepen.io/icebob/pen/DbfgK (or even this:
http://codepen.io/MyXoToD/pen/hLzGs )and massaging it into what you want to
do.

David