[dancer-users] Simple Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible issue

Andrew Beverley andy at andybev.com
Sun Aug 9 17:11:43 BST 2015

On Mon, 2015-08-10 at 01:18 +0930, David H wrote:
> I've been struggling with a simple example and trying to get it to work but
> without any luck. I'm using Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible to get users/roles
> and using a simple SQLite database

I think you've probably run into this:

https://github.com/PerlDancer/Dancer2-Plugin-Auth-Extensible/issues/4

> #use Dancer2::Plugin::Auth::Extensible::Provider::Database; # < not sure if
> I need this, doesn't work either way.

No, you don't need that, but I don't think it will work anyway.

Can you use the DBIC provider instead? As a bonus, I think it is currently the
only provider that supports full DPAE functionality.

I appreciate that adding DBIC is an added layer of complexity if you just want to
get something simple up and running, but its use would probably be beneficial in
the longer term anyway.

https://metacpan.org/pod/Dancer2::Plugin::DBIC

Andy