[dancer-users] Looking for a hired hand

Andrew Solomon andrew at geekuni.com
Tue Aug 4 21:57:31 BST 2015

Hi Richard

Thanks for inviting me to advertise my services:)

https://geekuni.com/

Geekuni's course content does not cover database storage (yet) however I
can recommend Dave Cross's class which will take place in Granada, Spain on
September 1 (should that be convenient for you).

http://act.yapc.eu/ye2015/courses.html

Andrew

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 9:12 PM, WK <wanradt at gmail.com> wrote:

> > I am trying to learn dancer. Have played around with
> > Dancer::Plugin::SimpleCRUD and although I find it useful I can't find an
> > example that applies specifically to what I want to learn. I am looking
> for
> > an example app that:
>
> If you want to learn, I can suggest some sources which widened my horizon:
>
> http://advent.perldancer.org/2010
> http://advent.perldancer.org/2011
> http://advent.perldancer.org/2012
> http://advent.perldancer.org/2013
> http://advent.perldancer.org/2014
> https://metacpan.org/pod/Dancer::Tutorial
> https://metacpan.org/pod/Dancer::Cookbook
>
> To put together app where user can create account and log in/out,
> needs you to understand some details. To grasp all those details I
> suggest start with basics.
>
> --
> Wbr,
> Kõike hääd,