[dancer-users] Dancer2 0.160000 en route to CPAN!

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Mon Apr 27 14:16:35 BST 2015

Hi Zahir,

On Mon, 27 Apr 2015 12:51:05 +0000
Zahir Lalani <ZahirLalani at oliver-marketing.com> wrote:

> Great thanks David

Which "David" are you referring to? You replied to Sawyer whose name is not
"David", as far as I recall.

Regards,

	Shlomi Fish

> Will contact you offline

> From: dancer-users [mailto:dancer-users-bounces at dancer.pm] On Behalf Of
> Sawyer X Sent: 27 April 2015 13:10
> To: Perl Dancer users mailing list
> Subject: Re: [dancer-users] Dancer2 0.160000 en route to CPAN!
>
> Or, alternatively, if you could provide me with access to a fresh instance
> you're trying to set up. (Privately, of course.)
>
> On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 2:09 PM, Sawyer X
> <xsawyerx at gmail.com<mailto:xsawyerx at gmail.com>> wrote: Locally I had a much
> earlier version, but with upgrading it still doesn't break.
>
> Can you contact me privately so we could find the problem and fix it? I could
> send a different test case that produces much more output to help us
> understand what is happening there.

What does “Zionism” mean? - http://shlom.in/def-zionism

Ken: [to Sarah] And who are you?
Sarah: I’m Sarah Eisenman. A Jewish vampire slayer. And who are you?
Ken: …Bitch!
    — http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/Buffy/A-Few-Good-Slayers/