[dancer-users] Perl::Dancer Conference 2015

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Thu Apr 2 16:25:54 BST 2015

Hello Dancers,

we are doing it again :-).

Last year we had a lot of fun and amazing talks and trainings
at the Perl::Dancer Conference 2014 in Hancock / NY
(http://act.perl.dance/eic2014/).

This year we are switching the location to Vienna,
the very attractive capital of Austria.

The conference is planned to have 1-2 days of training
and 2 days of presentations. The dates are (still tentative)
19th-22th October.

You can expect to meet some Dancer / Perl / Open Source
luminaries at this event.

Please let us know if you want to attend or help us with:

* giving presentations
* help with preparations
* sponsorships

Early feedback would help us to plan the event.

Regards
         Racke

--
Modern Perl, Dancer and eCommerce consulting.