[dancer-users] Corp page/section for perldancer.org

Dave Doyle dave.s.doyle at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 22:15:38 BST 2014

Hi Dancers,

My company is not particularly interested in letting me put up anything on
the dancefloor because they feel this is a security issue (revealing the
framework).  I guess I can see that to a degree even if I think it's wrong,
but it is what it is.

What they would be willing to do is if there were a section for "companies
that use dancer" on the dancefloor where they would be happy to drop a
logo.  I'm not sure this is what folks would want but I was hoping to do
something like that to show that we do use it.  Has any thought been given
to that?

I realize this could be considered free corporate advertising by some but
it's meant to be a show of support. Would there be any interest in this?
 Good idea? Bad idea?  If people thought it wasn't great, my thought would
be a nominal donation (which I'm not sure I could convince $work to do, but
hey, worth trying) to allow the logo?

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Dave