[dancer-users] Adding Finance Jobs to the dancefloor

Sarah Alm sarah.alm at financejobs.co
Mon Sep 15 21:26:59 BST 2014

Hi,

Thanks for the love! And the love is straight back at you and the other
contributors for bringing us Dancer as we <3 the framework :)

Here's the description:

  "Finance Jobs aims to be the biggest finance jobs board in the world. We're
   not there yet, but we're going to try hard to get there while having fun
   along the way."

Thanks!

Sarah

--