[dancer-users] Dancer Plugins Maintainers team on Github

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 20:30:55 BST 2014

Hi all! :)

I've just created a new team on Github's PerlDancer organization called
Plugins Maintainers[1]. This team will consist on anyone and everyone that
want to help maintain Dancer (both D1 and D2) plugins.

I've already added all the plugin repos that we have under the
organization. Team members are able to both read and write to the repos. If
you're unsure about a change, feel free to just discuss it with the other
team. Open an issue, request responses. We're all here for each other.

I'd like to thank all the volunteers we have in the community. I hope this
will make it easier on you to contribute in the future. If you want to help
with plugins, please oh please let us know and we'll add you to the team. :)

[1] https://github.com/orgs/PerlDancer/teams/plugins-maintainers/