[dancer-users] Dancer 1 or Dancer 2?

Kovács Dávid [ Davs ] davserer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 10:21:18 BST 2014

One thing I've noticed is that in Dancer2 the before hooks are executed
even on static files; that way
https://metacpan.org/pod/distribution/Dancer/lib/Dancer/Cookbook.pod#Sessions-and-logging-in
is not working at all, because if the user is not logged in, the static
(css, js etc) files are not served. Back at the time that was one of the
reasons I went with Dancer1 instead of Dancer2.