[dancer-users] Dancer2 Roadmap - your help needed!

Sawyer X xsawyerx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 09:16:34 BST 2014

So I'm trying to think of how to aggregate all of these into a proper
roadmap.

We could add all of these as Github issues, or as Github wiki pages.
My problem with doing it in issues is that it might conflate with bugs and
feature requests.

I'm actually not only interested in feature requests. I'm interesting in
formalizing the direction Dancer2 is going in, and discussing how to get
there. Eventually I want to end up with a document saying "This is where
we're going and how". (for different values of "how" :)

Thoughts?