[dancer-users] Dancer 1 v1.3127 on its way to CPAN
yanick at babyl.dyndns.org
Tue Sep 9 01:53:58 BST 2014
A new version of Dancer 1 is on its way to CPAN as we speak -- the
changelog is provided below for your pleasure.
As usual, a big thank to everyone who pitched in. You're all wonderful,
wonderful people. :-)
- Test was using deprecated 'import_warnings'. (GH#1045, mokko)
- Fix default test names for headers and redirection test methods.
- DANCER_SERVER_TOKENS and DANCER_SESSION_INFO are now
DANCER_NO_SERVER_TOKENS and DANCER_NO_SESSION_INFO. And working. :-)
(GH#1014, Yanick Champoux)
- 'any' wasn't understanding 'del' (only 'delete'). (GH#1044, Yanick
- Now using Dist::Zilla as package manager.
- Correct POD formatting for HTTP methods in introduction.pod.
- environment configs are now merged with the global config, versus the
previous behavior that was overriding the whole config segments.
(GH#1016, Yanick Champoux)
- Dancer::Handler::Debug now accepts env variables from the
command-line. (GH#1056, Yanick Champoux)
- Accessing values abstracted as methods in Dancer::Session. (GH#1000,
More information about the dancer-users